Whether you are lifting 500 pounds or 100,000 pounds, traveling 1 foot or 100 feet, remaining stationary or portable, SMH has the lift table for you.
SMH Offers Answers to Lift Table Questions . . .
- Tilting a load from zero to 90 degrees
- Rotating a product using turntables to handle anything from welding fixtures to railroad cars.
- Moving freight between floors with a whole family of lifts to select from.
- Applying standardized, low capacity, ergonomic, quick ship lifts
- Customizing the large, or even huge, specialized, engineered-to-order lifts
- Using lift tables inside the plant or out on the dock
about Southern Material Handling, Inc.
We are technical professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving the industry in Virginia. Our sales staff is made up of architects and engineers not trained professional salesmen. We bring a high level of technical competency and creativeness to the table. Founded by Phil Smith in 1986, Southern Material Handling has satisfied customers all across Virginia, in North Carolina, California, Italy and Korea. Most of our business comes to us by referrals from satisfied customers or people who are familar with the quality of products we supply. Let us show you how your company can benefit from dealing with us on its next project. Call us at 757-488-4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org