Whether your load is 500 or 500,000 pounds. Aero-Go equipment combines simplicity of operation with tremendous versatility to prove smooth, easy, omni-directional movement at a very affordable price.
Aero-Go load moving systems offer . . .
- Load moving with minimal effort (about one pound of force can move 1,000 pounds of load).
- Reduced chance of back injuries.
- Low cost per pound of lift capacity.
- Smooth, easy movement in any direction.
- Clean, static-free operation.
- Non-marking operation to protect floor surfaces.
- Even distribution of the load to minimize stress on floors.
- Cushioning effect, an advantage for moving delicate loads.
- Ability to move heavy loads on raised tile computer floors.
- Minimal space requirements under and around the load.
- Low maintenance, with no moving parts.
- Operation with standard industrial plant air.
Learn More about Specifications
Looking for a unique product application or specialized service need?
For special challenges, give SMH a call at (757) 488-4800 or fax your
application requirements to (757) 488-4802.
about Southern Material Handling, Inc.
We are technical professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving the industry in Virginia. Our sales staff is made up of architects and engineers not trained professional salesmen. We bring a high level of technical competency and creativeness to the table. Founded by Phil Smith in 1986, Southern Material Handling has satisfied customers all across Virginia, in North Carolina, California, Italy and Korea. Most of our business comes to us by referrals from satisfied customers or people who are familar with the quality of products we supply. Let us show you how your company can benefit from dealing with us on its next project. Call us at 757-488-4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org