Aero Load Module Systems are perfect for:
- The movement of massive loads from assembly to shipping
- Plant start-ups or relocations
- The repair of large equipment such as heat exchangers and transformers
Can be used for:
- Jacking and rotating assemblies
- Precisely aligning machines over footings, moving modules
- Rearranging entire production lines
Load Module Systems feature:
- Rugged Aero-caster air bearings
- Color-coded hoses
- Compact, easy-to-use control console
Do you have a unique load moving application?
For special challenges, give SMH a call at (757) 480-4800 or fax your
application requirements to (757) 480-4802.
about Southern Material Handling, Inc.
We are technical professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving the industry in Virginia. Our sales staff is made up of architects and engineers not trained professional salesmen. We bring a high level of technical competency and creativeness to the table. Founded by Phil Smith in 1986, Southern Material Handling has satisfied customers all across Virginia, in North Carolina, California, Italy and Korea. Most of our business comes to us by referrals from satisfied customers or people who are familar with the quality of products we supply. Let us show you how your company can benefit from dealing with us on its next project. Call us at 757-488-4800 or email us at email@example.com