Berner Industrial Air Curtains are big energy savers . . .
- Provide a thermal barrier, stopping drafts and reducing infiltration of outdoor air into heated or air conditioned areas
- Stop a 30 mph wind while simultaneously drawing down the warm air that rises toward the ceiling and recirculating it throughout the building.
- Pay for themselves in less than two years in energy cost savings alone.
- Improve safety.
- Increase employee comfort and productivity.
- Provide faster traffic flow.
- Reduce door maintenance.
Berner Industrial Air Curtains are used primarily on . . .
- exterior shipping, receiving, and other high-traffic doors
- interior openings to prevent the interchange of heat, fumes, dust and humidity
- ovens, paint-spray rooms, clean rooms, etc.
about Southern Material Handling, Inc.
We are technical professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving the industry in Virginia. Our sales staff is made up of architects and engineers not trained professional salesmen. We bring a high level of technical competency and creativeness to the table. Founded by Phil Smith in 1986, Southern Material Handling has satisfied customers all across Virginia, in North Carolina, California, Italy and Korea. Most of our business comes to us by referrals from satisfied customers or people who are familar with the quality of products we supply. Let us show you how your company can benefit from dealing with us on its next project. Call us at 757-488-4800 or email us at email@example.com