Use AkroBins to develop a customized storage system.
Optimize your storage space. Heavy-duty, polypropylene bins stack together or hang from Akro-Mils louvered racks and panels, rail racks, and carts for high-density storage. AkroBins® are corrosion-proof and unaffected by weak acids and alkalis.
Uses and Benefits:
- Hang from racks, panels, rails, and carts; stack or sit on shelving.
- Reduce and control inventories
- Shorten assembly times and minimize parts handling.
- 9 sizes to choose from,
- 3 Colors: Red, Yellow, and Blue
- Unaffected by weak acids and alkalis.
- Water. rust, and corrosion-proof.
- Autoclavable up to 250 degrees° F.
about Southern Material Handling, Inc.
We are technical professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving the industry in Virginia. Our sales staff is made up of architects and engineers not trained professional salesmen. We bring a high level of technical competency and creativeness to the table. Founded by Phil Smith in 1986, Southern Material Handling has satisfied customers all across Virginia, in North Carolina, California, Italy and Korea. Most of our business comes to us by referrals from satisfied customers or people who are familar with the quality of products we supply. Let us show you how your company can benefit from dealing with us on its next project. Call us at 757-488-4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org