Time To Start Thinking Outside The Box!
- Machinery Enclosures
- Tenant Buildouts
- Offices for managers, shop supervisors
- Driver Break Rooms
- Vending Rooms
- Production Areas
- Clean & Semi-Clean Rooms
- 2 or 3 wall structures using existing building walls
- Mezzanines and Two Story Units
Imagine . . .
- No Contruction Dust
- Buildings installed quickly
- Electrical wiring included or you wire yourself
- Minimal disruption of your work place
- Today you order a 12′ x 12′ office with 3 windows, a door, an HVAC unit, tile floor, and a drop ceiling.
- 2 weeks later 3 skids of material arrive at your place of business.
- 2 days later you move into your new office, plug in your computer and e-mail Southern Material Handling . . . “Good Job guys. I love my new office!”
- Modular office on 40 degree loading dock with Protective Rails.
- Modular Electric with heat and Ceiling insulation:
- Disruption to customer’s workspace: 1 day.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Our Modular In-Plant Buildings . . .
- We are competitive with Dry-Wall on Metal Studs.
- Our installations are quicker and cleaner.
- The factory does the painting.
- You can relocate our buildings, build-outs, partitions, and enclosures.
- Year tax depreciation in most cases.
about Southern Material Handling, Inc.
We are technical professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving the industry in Virginia. Our sales staff is made up of architects and engineers not trained professional salesmen. We bring a high level of technical competency and creativeness to the table. Founded by Phil Smith in 1986, Southern Material Handling has satisfied customers all across Virginia, in North Carolina, California, Italy and Korea. Most of our business comes to us by referrals from satisfied customers or people who are familar with the quality of products we supply. Let us show you how your company can benefit from dealing with us on its next project. Call us at 757-488-4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org