Hydraulic dock lifts to serve a wide variety of trucks. Installing one of these in your loading dock will make the UPS man your friend and your customers who show up in pickups brag about how much you care. Additionally having a docklift at your loading dock greatly reduces the chance of injury due to bending and lifting fatigue.
For Use With:
- Hand Trucks
- Platform Trucks
- Pallet Jacks
Fork Lifts For Use On:
- Grade level buildings
- Raised loading docks
- Interior and exterior applications
PowerLift Truck Levelers – If you can’t level the load, then level the truck . . .
- PowerLift hydraulic truck levelers can safely raise and lower a trailer to match your dock.
- Surface-mounted levelers can raise a trailer up to 30″ while pit-mounted units can raise or lower a trailer 18″ in either direction
- Both models feature a self-contained power unit that is mounted separately from the leveler for faster, cost-effective servicing.
PowerSpan Bascule Bridges – Crossing Pits or Rail Tracks?
Bascule bridges permit safe crossing of railroad spurs and service ramps, and serve as convenient connection between buildings. PowerSpan smoothly travels from a stored vertical poistion to the horizontal for safe, easy cross-traffic movement. It features a compact, self-contained power unit and simple controls which can be mounted in any convenient location.
- Standard capacities range from 23,000 lbs. to 60,000 lbs.
- Standard single leaf bridges with widths from 8′ and lengths to 25′.
- Double leaf bridge lengths up to 40′; widths up to 16′.
about Southern Material Handling, Inc.
We are technical professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving the industry in Virginia. Our sales staff is made up of architects and engineers not trained professional salesmen. We bring a high level of technical competency and creativeness to the table. Founded by Phil Smith in 1986, Southern Material Handling has satisfied customers all across Virginia, in North Carolina, California, Italy and Korea. Most of our business comes to us by referrals from satisfied customers or people who are familar with the quality of products we supply. Let us show you how your company can benefit from dealing with us on its next project. Call us at 757-488-4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org